Norwest Plant have a wide range of Mecalac Dumpers for Sale.
From the TA range through to the MDX range, Norwest Plant have an extensive range of Mecalac dumpers for sale. Mecalac compact construction equipment gives you the power, efficiency and reliability you need to get the job done on time within budget. As well as site dumpers Norwest Plant have a comprehensive lineup of Mecalac products including rollers and backhoe loaders.
The two main ranges of Mecalac dumpers that Norwest Plant offer are the conventional TA range and the cabbed MDX range. The MDX range include industry leading features such as:
- Unparalleled integration of the cab in the design
- Best accessibility of any machine on the market thanks to a ladder which makes climbs and descents safe and limits driver fatigue
- “Butterfly” side doors creating a wide access space
- Excellent direct field of vision complemented by a forward facing camera and optional hazard detection
- The addition of a cast iron rear shield for optimum protection
- Excellent ground clearance for optimum access on all terrain
- An isolated cab to limit noise and vibrations
- Fuel tank and a service hatch in lower section of the machine for easier access
- An advanced dashboard integrating “as standard” the camera screen
- Air conditioning available as an option
Whereas the top of the range TA10 offers versatility for your material movement. With a straight tip skip with a payload of 10000kg it is perfect for bulk material movement. A powerful 55kw (74hp) Stage IIIB (Tier 4 Final) engine meets emissions compliancy without the need for exhaust after-treatment. The standard powershift with Autoshift transmission provides high levels productivity and fuel efficiency by automatically selecting the correct gear for the required application. Stop-Start technology included as standard automatically switches the engine off when the operator leaves the seat, and then back on when they return, saving fuel and lengthening service intervals.
Whatever your requirements are when looking for a dumper, the Mecalac range at Norwest Plant will have the right machine for you.
Not only this, at Norwest Plant we understand the importance of a strong aftersales support in order to support our customers following their initial investment in one of our Mecalac Dumpers.
The Norwest Plant team is comprised of parts advisors with over 20 years experience and a team of manufacturer trained and approved plant engineers. We are proud to also have a dedicated service and warranty advisor to organise any repairs and servicing, making your experience with us as professional and easy as possible. We offer after sales support for all our market leading products.
We also offer parts. With our computerised stock management system and fully trained parts staff we have very accurate control of our stock inventory. By keeping a parts stock holding of over £150K we aim to have over 92% of orders readily available from stock. And with a choice of collection or many delivery methods available we can find the most cost effective method to suit your requirement.