- – Road work, Recycling and Cleaning
- – Top access panel–for easier bit service and maintenance.
– Side cutting bits–to decrease drum binding in the cut and to produce a vertical edge for improving the joint bond between a new layer of asphalt and the existing layer.
– Hydraulic side-shift–for planing close to walls and curbs, and to easily reposition the drum for another pass.
– Oscillating planer housing–for planing sloping surfaces or to match two uneven surfaces.
– Rear frame wheels–to provide support and reduce tire bounce while planing.
– Direct-drive high torque motors–for low maintenance and high efficiency.
– Bob-Tach™ mounting system with quick-connect controls–for fast, easy attachment changes.