- – Construction and Demolition
– Road work, Recycling and Cleaning
- – The cylindrical design gives you easier access to jobs in confined areas, enabling you to broaden your range of operations
– Upper and lower shock absorbers isolate the breaker from the housing, reducing noise and vibration for increased operator comfort, without sacrificing performance
– Hardest-hitting breakers in their respective Impact Energy Classes.
– Diaphragm-type accumulators reduce maintenance by preventing slow leaks.
– Long-life breakers designed for all demolition jobs with minimal maintenance
– The innovative steel ring feature retains the tool bushing, protecting the grease access, and provides a quick tool change solution
– Designed for minimum downtime and with few service parts to reduce operation cost and improve overall lifetime of the attachment
– Bobcat® breakers produce low recoil and minimal hydraulic pressure spike to their carriers.
– Breakers can be mounted on your excavator with various systems: directly to the arm pin, with the hydraulic quick coupler or with either of the two mechanical couplers – Klac and Lehnhoff systems